1. Just started another round of swim lessons
2. Loves preschool and is surprisingly well behaved (in Primary too) - so how come when he is home he NEVER stops talking?
3. Is very fond of the words "actually", "that hurt my life" and "you are not my best friend, mom".
1. Is always dirty (see picture above for example) - he drools constantly even when he is not teething.
2. Loves animals and making animal noises including grrr, roar, woof, moo, baa, honk.
3. Also likes to say ball, baba (bottle), bubble, da, wawa, uh oh, and sometimes eee (for Ian)
4. Is learning to be gentle and pats everyones heads (so gently).
5. Plays by himself and sleeps by himself like his brother never did.