Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dramma and Papa

Being far away from my family is hard, but my parents make it easier on me by visiting often. My mom left yesterday after a 10 day visit and my dad was here for a little over a week. My kids adored them (and maybe even prefer them at this point).


The first thing we did was go to the park.




We played Oh Hell every night (surprise). Not even Jamesy could beat my mom. dang it.


We played in the sun.





We took the boys to their first Mariner's game.




And in general, took a lot of cute pictures of us enjoying our time together. Thanks for the visit - we love you.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it great to have wonderful parents! Looks like you all had a great time. Did you cut Ian's hair? It kind of looked like it on Sunday and I love, love, love his suit. It is awesome.

Joshua said...

love the how the scoreboard reads 3-0 top of the first inning. Reminds me a lot of almost every mariners game i've been to.

looks way fun though.