Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The thing about james

is he is fickle. He throws his bunny out of his bed and then cries because he wants it back.
and he is easy - he would chase a ball around all day, infact he freaks out over balls or balloons.
and he has started this screaming thing when he wants something.
and he has started giving kisses.
and he literally hyperventilates when his dad comes home because he is so excited.
and he wants to cuddle every stuffed animal he finds.
and he surprises me and amazes me just as much as his brother did - and I didn't think that was possible.



3 comments:

Cami said...

ah! I can't wait to see baby James! And I want to meet Ian's monster friend. He sounds...real. So real.

Ashley said...

Holy cow, James throws that ball really well! What a nut. I love him. Can't wait to see them both!

Kathy Clay said...

Jamesie made us laugh watching his video. You just can't help it! He is so adorable. I love the part about when his dad comes home!!!!!
I can hardly wait to hear Ian's stories for myself! He will love going out thru the woods with the boys to hunt monsters and hide in the fort.