Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Today is special...

for two reasons:
1. It is my mom's birthday! The older I get the more I realize I am more and more like my mother. That makes me happy, because I have always admired my mother's many talents and I am relieved that I have inherited at least a few . It is also a little scary (mostly for Curt). HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! We love you so much.
Me: Let's call grandma it is her birthday.
Ian: How old is she?
Me: 54
Ian: Woah! That is a BIG number.

2. James got a hair cut.
James with the baby wig.


James without the baby wig.

3 comments:

SMClayJr said...

James without the baby wig and an ice cream cone on his face. Nice looking hair cut.
Dad

Kristine said...

Super cute! James totally looks like a mini Amy (boy version)!

Cami said...

those hearts ARE really cute! oh yeah, james is too. with and without the baby wig