1. Over the last month Ian has really gotten in to reading books, especially his lift the flap book "Dear Zoo" and his feely book "Fuzzy fuzzy fuzzy". He knows how to lift all the flaps and takes his little pointer finger and scratches all the textures in the feely book. It is so cute. Infact, pretty much every book now he takes his little pointer finger and tries to feel all the pictures.
2. He loves emptying his entire basket of toys on the floor and playing with each one. When you give him a toy and he already has two in his hands he tries to pick it up with his mouth instead of letting go of one of the other toys.
3. Rocking back and forth on his knees, moving from one side of the room to the other but NOT crawling.
4. He LOVES my mean authoritative voice and thinks it is hysterical when I tell him "no".
5. He loves (in fact, prefers) any food he can pick up with his little fingers (also, paper, ribbon, and anything else he can find on the floor).