- He was reunited with his little car - everyday we go for walks up and down the street and he talks to the neighbors' horses that we pass.
- Grandma Leonard's kitchen drawers - he has emptied just about every one that is in reach and he especially likes banging the metal stuff together.
- Lunches with Daddy.
- Dancing - this started in NY with Aunt Ashley's cell phone downloads but he has been breakin it down ever since. Last night he impressed his cousins with his moves.
- His cousin Jack. He is 4 and he takes his toys away and bosses him around but he plays with him nonstop and Ian totally loves him.
- Face plants - I think he will be walking soon - he thinks he can already.
Monday, August 07, 2006
The other Auburn
Reasons Ian likes WA: