Wednesday, September 10, 2008
E is 3
There are so many things I love about Ian at three.
1. he goes on playdates and asks me to leave him there when I come to pick him up
2. he asks me "you want me to..." about everything he is doing - for example "you want me to jump on my bed?" and also, "why?"
3. he wrestles with James on the ground and james laughs the whole time - in fact he always makes james happy
4. he will eat ANYTHING that I grow in the garden - it is very satisfying (for me)
5. he talks on the phone like such a big boy
6. when he gets in trouble or upset he tells me "me need a hug and a kiss from my mommy" and he calls me his snuggle bug
8. he rides his scooter with one leg in the air, and super fast. and he wants to go on a scooter ride at least once a day
9. he has a BFF, Josie that he could spend 24/7 with and they play perfectly together
10. he is happy and he laughs a lot.