Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Girl Party

Last weekend I met my college roomates at Cannon Beach for a girl's weekend. Di and Amber flew in from NYC.

Michelle and Marisa both live in the NW (Olympia and Portland).
It was so fun to be together and without kids - and we stayed in this perfect little house by the beach. Everything was perfect perfect perfect (except the whole jackets at the beach in August!??).
Monday we all met again in Olympia so Di and amber could see the kiddies. Here are Lola Ian and Grant.
I have to admit that it was pretty good to come home to this guy (if you take a close look you can see the remains of Mondays flip/crash all over his nose and lip).

1 comment:

Sean and Laura said...

I am so excited to find your blog. I stumbled onto your blog after Heather Hadaway recently stumbled onto mine. It is so nice to see that you are doing so well. I am excited to keep up! Laura Carter Whiteley