Thursday, October 04, 2007

My boots

It has been a pretty rainy fall here in WA - so thank goodness Ian will ONLY wear his boots wherever we go. If I try to put on other shoes he says - no, my boots mama - and since his voice is so sweet i really can't say no. Unfortunately, I bought them 2 sizes too big (because it was the only size they had and I was in love with them but thinking I would save them for another year) - so with the number of times he falls while wearing them, I'm pretty sure he ends up wetter than he would be without them.





Also, the blogging has been lacking lately because I have been obsessed with making Ian a "pretty please stay quiet in church book" - you can see the parts that I've finished here.

And - speaking of fall - Cami gave me a recipe for the best/easiest pumpkin cookies (i ate 6 for lunch):
1 small can pumpkin
1 spice cake mix
2 cups chocolate chips
mix together and spoon onto baking sheet. bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.

3 comments:

Cami said...

hey, try putting underwear on that kid! he's not completely potty trained yet!

sarah said...

I'm so in awe of your sewing/crafting skills!

Lynsy Calvario said...

haha LOSER!!. only you would put pictures like that on your blog ian. haha love ya.