Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thankful

We had Thanksgiving dinner at Curt's parents house this year. Dinner was delicious - I felt even huger than I normally do lately. This year I am grateful that I didn't have to cook a turkey, that my sister is visiting with my darling niece, that my son is healthy and incredibly funny, that I actually carried a baby full term, that my husband is my best friend, and that both of our families are so wonderful and supportive.

Here is Ian eating with his cousins, Katie, Tommy and Jack.

Parker in her Thanksgiving dress.

What our family would look like if we ever have a girl (except she will probably be balder and fatter).

Hanging out this week.

2 comments:

sarah said...

happy thanksgiving leonards!

we can't wait to see what that new baby will look like. ian is one of the cutest kids of all time!

alysha said...

you guys are the cutest family ever.