Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Snow

We spent last weekend in the mountains with the Penrods. It snowed almost the whole time we were there and it was so beautiful. It made me kind of miss east coast snowy winters and playing in the snow. In fact, as soon as breakfast was over, I got on my snow gear and headed outside with the kids to go sledding (there wasn't much of a hill, but I wanted to go anyway and curt said I was my mother - what does that mean mother?).


Ian in his hodge podge snow outfit (we don't get much snow here).

Ian and granty (as Ian calls him)


Evie


The sad little hill.... sorry it is so dark.

Jamesy kind of smiling and talking - they never perform for the camera.

1 comment:

Kathy Clay said...

What fun. That's alot more snow than we have in NY! It looks like you all had a great time and James' video is so cute. I loved watching him talking and smiling!Curt, the a family that Plays together, Stays together! That's why I'm still out there on the sled screaming down the road with the kids and grandkids at!