Thursday, June 17, 2010

Another gray day

We met michelle and evie at the tacoma waterfront today and let the kids bike along the path. James impressed everyone with his scooter skills - he has a look of pure contentment on his face when he rides that makes me laugh.



We had to stop along the way and throw some rocks in the water.




We also stopped to watch a really long train go by. James was mesmerized.


Water on one side, trains on the other, and a waterfront restaurant with the best fish tacos I have ever ever had = the perfect bike path. After we ate we went outside and the kids watched the jellyfish float along through the water. It reminded me of the time my brother got stung by a jellyfish and his thumb swelled up like a water balloon. It was gross - I bet that hurt, dave.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

What an adorable scooter-inspired smile!! Glad you have enough initiative to even enjoy the gray days. I think Peter would LOVE that bike path too :)