Tuesday, March 08, 2011
CA - Disneyland/California Adventure
Somehow, Disney is even more magical with kids. My favorite part was seeing Ian or James face as we got off a ride (not that I ever actually got to ride with them with their cousins there). They were super brave and not afraid of anything - and totally charmed by the whole experience.
Top five rides - Amy:
1. Space mountain
2. Pirates of the Caribbean
3. The Haunted Mansion
4. The Tower of Terror
5. Screamin California
The mommies took such good care of their babies.
And what is with Disneyland and weird hats???
Although, this one is somewhat appropriate - love ya mom!
Cute things I remember about Disneyland:
- Zoey eating Churros - truly her father's child.
- Talking a lot about the blueberry.
- How amazing Devon and Connor are with all their little cousins - you boys are the best!
- James pointing to everything and yelling "look" while on It's a Small World
- The battle for the most points at the Toy Story Ride.
- Ian loving Space Mountain and Tower of Terror, a lot.
- Riding Screamin CA over and over.
- Nicki's white face during the ferris wheel ride.
- The game of Can you guess the Star Wars character while waiting for World of Color to start. Welcome to the nerds, Paul.
- Losing Ian at the play area - oh wait, that wasn't cute.
- Hanging out with Laura and Kristyn for a little. Thanks for coming girls - it definitely wasn't long enough!
- The turkey legs. So gross and yet so good.