Monday, January 14, 2008

more days with more grandparents

Since both boys were sick - we spent a lot of time hanging out at the house (sorry mom and dad). Grandpa got in some good talks with with james.




and played lots of games with ian, when he wasn't sleeping or so delirious with a fever that he put his grandma on time-out and wouldn't let her off (i've never seen him so sad and cranky).



By saturday everyone was feeling much better - and Grandma Barbara & Grandpa Ray arrived from OR. James is especially happy to share his name with G-pa Raymond James.



How cute is my mom? I feel so lucky that we got to spend a few days with my parents - I think they are the best ever - and I hate that we are so far away. Thankyou for coming to visit us and for loving our boys so much - it means everything.

No comments: