Thursday, December 10, 2009

My date with Ian



I'm not sure what I was thinking when I decided that I should take my four year old boy to see the Nutcracker - he tolerated it pretty well - I thought it was completely magical.

Some of the MANY comments Ian made during the show:
When is it time for the snack break?
I don't really like this kind of dancing?
Did you know Comet is the biggest Reindeer?
Can I take my socks off?
Can we just leave? (he didn't actually say this until the very last dance).

I wonder if I will be able to talk him into it again next year.

I just checked on James and he is sleeping with his bunny over his eyes.

I seriously love this time of year. Kids make it 100 times more fun.

1 comment:

Cami said...

stop trying to convince me to get pregnant! dad will be mad if it works...and mike, probably.