Wednesday, December 08, 2010

I met the baby!

Last weekend I went to San Diego all by myself to meet this sweet little girl. She is totally a snuggler, and darling and perfect.

And to play with this crazy little girl. She comes up with some of the funniest things I have ever heard.

And to do lots of holiday crafting and shopping with this sister. It was dreamy.

Oh, and of course, to go to Legoland (I actually felt a little guilty being there without my boys - they would have loved it).

Loved the palm trees and the poinsettias.

And Santa in a swim suit???




We hit the beach on my way to the airport.

Unfortunately, James got the 24 hour flu while I was gone and made the awesome boys weekend they had planned "not awesome" (according to Ian). Thanks for taking care of our sick boys Curty. And thanks for the ticket mom and dad!

2 comments:

Kathy Clay said...

Hey, I recognize that jetty. That's a fun walk. That ocean water is sure cold, though!!!

Kathy Clay said...

Lego Land is so amazing. What a fun picture with Santa instead of Darth Vadar! I can hardly wait to see how James and Ian like it!